Two Dances in Austin Friday, June 2nd

  • Nathan Malone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hope everybody can make it out to the two dances tomorrow, I will be at Cipolina's and I will DJ the second shift at Go Dance.

      Nathan

      Friday. June 2nd
      Acme Song Co, 8 - 10 pm, CIPPOLINA'S; 1213 West Lynn, Austin, TX, From MoPac, exit Enflield, go East (Towards downtown), turn right on West Lynn, if you cross Lamar you have gone too far.

      Syndicate at GO DANCE, D.J.s Mary Grabhorn and me. 9:30 - 1:00 am, GO DANCE STUDIO (Northcross Mall); http://www.godance.cc/contact_us.htm