Syndicate at Go Dance This Friday with Bill and Nathan

  • Nathan Malone
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006
      Friday, 4/14, 9:30 to 12:30, DJed music by me and Bill Borgida. $4 for current Go Dance students and Syndicate members, $6 for non-members.

      Hope to see everybdody out. I realize that there are some parties on Friday night also. Many of us are hitting them after Go Dance. Feel free to drop in beforehand and support the dance if you are also planning to hit the parties.

      For more info visit
      www.godance.cc or www.austinswingsyndicate.org

      Nathan