Weekend Events

  • Laura Glaess
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      'Allo!

      Before you make your plans for this weekend, I wanted
      to remind all of you about the TWO dances we have
      going on this weekend.

      Friday night:
      We have another dace with the Lindy Stop from 8:30 to
      11:00pm
      Address: 12066 Starcrest #10,
      San Antonio, TX 78247
      Cover: $5
      Lesson from 8:00 to 8:30

      Saturday night:
      Our monthy dances are back again! We are having a
      dance from 9:00 to midnight at the Blue Bubble
      Ballroom.
      Address: 9315 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78217
      Cover: $5 for members, $7 for non-members
      Lesson from 8:00 to 9:00

      In other newes, the pictures from last weekend's
      competition are up and lookin' good. Check out our
      forums at, www.sasds.org/forums/index.php to see what
      everyone said about it, or go to
      http://www.austincandids.lunarpages.com/gallery/jackjill_0705
      to see the pictures.

      Hope I see all of you this weekend! Save me a dance!
      ~~Laura

      http://mail.yahoo.com