Lessons and a Saturday Dance!!

  • Laura Glaess
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Hey, everyone!

      I'm just reminding you of lessons this Wednesday. Six
      count at 7:00, lindy at 8:00. Blue Bubble Ballroom on
      Broadway past 410. Bring friends, neighbors,
      relatives, etc. Also, if there is anything that you
      want to learn at lessons, please write me back! We
      love suggestions, and if we can't make it happen
      during a lesson, we'll turn it into a weekend workshop
      or something cool.

      Also, this Saturday, June 4thth, is another SASDS
      dance. Beginner lesson from 8:00 to 9:00, dancing and
      DJs from 9:00 to midnight. Blue Bubble Ballroom again.
      I'll see you there!

      Head Banana,
      Laura
      www.SASDS.org