Reminder - Monthly Swing Dance

  • SA_Swing_Society@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005

      Monthly Swing Dance

      Date: Saturday, February 5, 2005
      Time: 8:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      Join us the first Saturday evening of every month for our DJ'd
      dance. Come to the Blue Bubble Ballroom on Broadway to try out
      those new moves. 9315 Broadway

      Admission is $5 for members and $7 for guests. The dance starts
      @ 9pm with a East Coast swing lesson at 8pm. See you on the
      dance floor.
    • SA_Swing_Society@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2005

        Monthly Swing Dance

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005

          Monthly Swing Dance

          Date: Saturday, April 2, 2005
          Time: 8:00PM - 12:00AM CST (GMT-06:00)

          Join us the this Saturday for our monthly DJ'd dance. Let's hear
          & see what our dancers learned at Lindyfest. We'll
          be at the Blue Bubble Ballroom on Broadway to try out those new
          moves,
          9315 Broadway Enter on the side at the small ballroom.