This Saturday - Austin Swing Syndicate at Go Dance

  • Nathan Malone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      Join DJs George White and Tina Davis for our monthly Austin Swing Syndicate Dance at Go Dance.

      8:30 to 12:30
      Northside of Northcross Mall, Anderson Lane and Burnet Road
      $4 for members, affiliate members, and current Go Dance students.

      Directions from Mopac are:
      Exit at Anderson Lane
      Head east (right)
      Take a right at Northcross Dr.
      Take first Left into Northcross Mall
      Take a Right at Gallery of Salons and go to the South Mall entrance
      We are two doors down from Main Mall Entrance (double glass doors)