Swing Dance this Weekend

  • wienbound
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      ------ Announcements -------

      Greetings fellow dancers! The San Antonio Swing Dance Society
      (sasds.org) will hold its monthly dance Saturday, Dec. 4 at the N.
      Broadway Center for the Performing Arts from 8pm - Midnight. Please
      join us for another fun filled evening of Lindy Hop and East Coast
      Swing. Meet all the new members and practice those new moves our
      instructors have taught you recently. Bring a friend to double your
      fun.

      Directions 9315 Broadway (N. Broadway Center for the Performing Arts)

      Exit Broadway off North Loop 410. Drive North outside Loop (past
      Berings) about 1 mile, cross street is Danbury. The Performing Arts
      Center is located on the left just past the EEHO Mexican Restaurant.
      Park in the big lot on the side and enter through the door next to
      the covered patio. We'll see you on the dance floor.