Saturday Dance Postponed

  • wienbound
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      ------ Announcements -------

      Greetings fellow dancers! The San Antonio Swing Dance Society
      (sasds.org) has postponed its monthly dance from November 6 until
      November 23. This is to allow our members and guests to enjoy the
      great dances this weekend in Austin, San Marcos & Dallas. Also on
      November 21 that the N. Broadway Center for the Performing Arts has
      scheduled a live Big Band to play swing music .

      Join us for our weekly classes held every Tuesday. We teach a
      beginning and intermediate lesson in both Lindy Hop and East Coast
      Swing from 7 - 9pm. Stop by and meet our newest instructors from up
      north, Jeremy & Lara.

      Directions 9315 Broadway (N. Broadway Center for the Performing Arts)

      Exit Broadway off North Loop 410. Drive North outside Loop (past
      Berings) about 1 mile, cross street is Danbury. The Performing Arts
      Center is located on the left just past the EEHO Mexican Restaurant.
      Park in the big lot on the side and enter through the door next to the
      covered patio. We'll see you on the dance floor.

      Contact us via e-mail at membership-news@...
      membership-news@...