Spank Sinatra Taping Monday @ Sams

  • wienbound
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Forward From: Delg1702@...

      Spank Sinatra will be re-taping some songs this Monday for their live
      CD/DVD. For those who were there Saturday during the first video
      taping, we will appreciate if you could wear the same clothes. It may
      look somewhat bizarre otherwise. For the people who were not there
      last Saturday, I like you to know that a lot of people came all dress
      up and it does look good on the DVD to see dress up dancers. So
      please if you could dress up or dress nice we will appreciate it.