H-town prices have been lowered!!!

  • Leah Ekstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hey everyone!

      We at the Houston Swing Dance Society want everyone to
      be able to join us for the weekend of August 16th -
      18th, so in the spirit of summer we have lowered all
      the prices. The weekend pass that includes dances and
      workshops is now $50 and the dance pass is $40. We
      also have a beginner workshop Saturday morning tuaght
      by Jason Esparza and Vanessa Cobb, this one is $30.

      We still are waving the entry for the ALHC Regional
      competition when you purchase a weekend pass.

      Don't miss out on learning from some of the best
      instructors around. Your Lindyhop instructors are
      Peter Strom, Lindy Greer, Naomie Uyama and Matt
      Smiley. Mario Robau is the overall instructor cause
      basically he does it all and Micahel Noriis will be
      sharing Carolina shag with us that weekend as well.

      Registration and be done online at www.hsds.org/htown
      or you can print out the form and mail it into H-town
      Workshop P.O. Box 980581 Houston, Texas 77098-0581.
      If see a flyer laying around one of your local clubs
      fill that out and mail it in, they old flyers are
      still good to register with.

      Don't miss out on some great summer fun!

      If you have any question email me at events@ hsd.org.

      http://health.yahoo.com