Lessons tonight

  • steve.haden@padgett-cpa.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Are there lessons tonight at Trinity...?!?
    • Lani Steffens
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        Talk about last minute stuff...
        Yes, there WILL be a beginner lesson tonight at 6:30, but as of this morning I got a call from the San Antonio Dance Umbrella...they had wanted a few folks from Trinity to come and perform for them, but we never heard back from them until this morning. Apparently it's a bit in a crisis state over there; the guy in charge passed away this week and left groups like us out hanging not knowing if we were performing or not. They still want us to go, and unfortunately it conflicts with the advanced class. Sorry guys! What we might do is meeting casually sometime next week like around Wednesday evening or so and go over what we would have taught these past few weeks. Let me know if this sounds interesting to you guys.

        Lani

        > sa_swing_society@yahoogroups.com steve.haden@...: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:22:53 -0600
        > [SA_Swing_Society] Lessons tonight
        >
        ><< msg1.html >>

        "Dear Mr. President, there are too many states nowadays. Please eliminate three." -- Abraham Simpson, The Simpsons

        *** It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing! Spread the lindy love! ***
        *** FREE E-MAIL, events, info, lessons and more at http://www.sasds.org/ ***

        Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
        Hundreds of choices. It's free!
        http://www.bigmailbox.com