Poll results for SA_Swing_Society

  • SA_Swing_Society@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      The following SA_Swing_Society poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Best PowerPuff Girl?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Bubbles, 2 votes, 28.57%
      - Blossom, 1 votes, 14.29%
      - Buttercup, 4 votes, 57.14%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SA_Swing_Society

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • lani
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
        --- In SA_Swing_Society@y..., SA_Swing_Society@y... wrote:

        > The following SA_Swing_Society poll is now closed. Here are the
        > final results:
        >

        > POLL QUESTION: Best PowerPuff Girl?
        >
        > CHOICES AND RESULTS
        > - Bubbles, 2 votes, 28.57%
        > - Blossom, 1 votes, 14.29%
        > - Buttercup, 4 votes, 57.14%

        (Ya see that, Gabe?? Ya see that??)
        Thank you everyone who voted.

        I rest my case.

        =)

        Lani
      • Alberto Portillo
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
          daMN!!! ITS ABOUT TIME YOU FIGURE THAT OUT. i WOULD THINK THAT THAT WOULD BE RESOLVED FOR A LONG TIME AGO.

          > SA_Swing_Society@yahoogroups.com "lani" <lani@...>Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 22:48:00 -0000
          > [SA_Swing_Society] Re: Poll results for SA_Swing_Society
          >
          ><< msg1.html >>

          A friend to all:
          Alberto A. Portillo

          *** It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing! Spread the lindy love! ***
          *** FREE E-MAIL, events, info, lessons and more at http://www.sasds.org/ ***
        • Carol Neatherlin Intano
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
            Alberto - what are you talking about?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
              Excellent LANI!!! I didn't know there was a vote - but its good to see
              my favorite was the majorities favorite!

              More power to us!