4185This Thursday! Get Your Groove On!

  • Nathan Malone
    Mar 23, 2012

      This Thursday, Get Your Groove On!

      Groove Night at the Fed returns in just a few days, Thursday March 29th. This week we are very pleased to be hosting in the spacious Georgian Room! As an added treat, Four On the Floor’s Matt Jones will be DJing along with me (Nathan).    Matt has told me he is really looking forward to his set.  By popular demand and since there are no lesson conflicts (it is a 5th Thursday), we will be starting the music early at 8PM and running  until 11:30PM.  Admission is normal Syndicate pricing, $2 for Austin Swing Syndicate members, $5 for non-members.

      For those who are looking for something fun to do beforehand, join Titus and many other dancers at Trudy’s for dinner and drinks (6PM to 8PM).

      Links to the Facebook Events

      Groove Night

      http://www.facebook.com/events/341347375902045/

      Dinner/Happy Hour

      http://www.facebook.com/events/309716149091456/

      Special thanks to the Austin Swing Syndicate for giving us the space to do this, the past two months have been a blast.

      Hope to see you out!

      Titus and Nathan

      Groove Austin