Re: [satva101] Strength of Mercury in Transit 2005 - 2006

  • siha@yournetastrologer.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 2005
      Hello dear Dayamaya ji ,

      The file is a good presentation of the strength of Mercury in transit and I
      hope it helps. Thanks.

      Best wishes,

      V K Choudhry

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2005
        --Thank you Sir, for words of caution.
        Just heard of blasts in London.
        Effect of the conjunctions?
        Regards
        ennaye

        - In satva101@yahoogroups.com, <siha@y...> wrote:

        > Hello dear list members,
        >
        > 7th to 9th July, 2005, are days of caution for everyone. Avoid
        hurry and
        > have patience.
        >
        > Best wishes,
        >
        > V K Choudhry

        Cancer.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 7, 2005
          Hello Ennaye,

          That is right it is the impact of Mars's conjunction with Rahu.

          Best wishes,

          V K Choudhry

          >> 7th to 9th July, 2005, are days of caution for everyone. Avoid
          > hurry and
          >> have patience.
          >>
          >> Best wishes,
          >>
          >> V K Choudhry

        • Sateesh Batas
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 7, 2005
            Dear Professor,

            Timely warnings indeed.

            Best - Sat.

            ========

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 7, 2005
              Hi,

              I´ve updated this file in the files section to into account the
              strength of Mercury´s dispositor and the weakening effect of the
              transit affliction by Rahu to Mercury this year.

              The impact on the strength of Mercury is not as great as I had
              earlier thought. Still, there is an effect to weaken it some days.

              Best regards,

              --- In satva101@yahoogroups.com, "cosmologer" <cosmologer@y...>
              wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > Another important factor for the transit strength of Mercury is
              the
              > transit strength of its dispositor.
              >
              > When Mercury is passing through a Moolatrikona sign one should
              look
              > at the strength of the dispositor, i.e. Mars in the case of Aries,
              > Sun for Leo, Venus for Libra, Jupiter for Sagittarius and Saturn
              for
              > Aquarius.
              >
              > Currently, Mercury is passing through Cancer. Due to Moon´s fast
              > speed, its transit strength is even more variable than
              Mercury´s.