Using the Group Web-site.
Looking at the membership roster for this group, I see most of the members are signed up for "individual emails". It can be more efficient to read the messages on the website.
Where to find the web-site:
What the web-site offers:
- Direct access to the group from any computer. This is especially handy when you don't have access to your home or work e-mail.
- A "Messages" archive - all messages ever posted to the group are archived here. This archive is searchable.
- Message Posting directly to the group web-site.
- A private group "Chat" room.
- A "Files" area where we can upload/download almost any type of file (data, HTML, program, etc.)
- A "Photos" section where we can upload photographs (JPEG).
- A "Links" page where we can post links to other web-sites.
- A "Database" area.
- A "Polls" area where we can take surveys of the members.
- A list of the "Members"
- A "Calendar" where we can post events of interest to the group. Try posting your birthday here.
- An "Invitation" which allow us to send out invitations to join this group.
Paul - K9ERG