Using the Group Web-site.

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 12:21 PM

      Looking at the membership roster for this group, I see most of the members are signed up for "individual emails". It can be more efficient to read the messages on the website.

      Where to find the web-site:

      What the web-site offers:

      1. Direct access to the group from any computer. This is especially handy when you don't have access to your home or work e-mail.
      2. A "Messages" archive - all messages ever posted to the group are archived here. This archive is searchable.
      3. Message Posting directly to the group web-site.
      4. A private group "Chat" room.
      5. A "Files" area where we can upload/download almost any type of file (data, HTML, program, etc.)
      6. A "Photos" section where we can upload photographs (JPEG).
      7. A "Links" page where we can post links to other web-sites.
      8. A "Database" area.
      9. A "Polls" area where we can take surveys of the members.
      10.  A list of the "Members"
      11. A "Calendar" where we can post events of interest to the group. Try posting your birthday here.
      12. An "Invitation" which allow us to send out invitations to join this group.

      Paul - K9ERG
      Group founder.