REVISED CORRECTED URL -- New Group to Complement the Tracker Groups on Yahoo

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007

      Hello CJ,

      Thank you for your message ..

      This is a reposting.   Apparently the URL was not treated kindly by the Yahoo Editor.

      I am the moderator of a Yahoo Group entitled Man-Trackers University. I am inviting your associates to become members of this group and help learn about tracking human quarry.

      Obviously, we cannot learn tracking by just reading textbooks and no textbook is so complete as to be the perfect "Bible". There are situations that will call for trackers to seek assistance from other trackers who can lend their years; and yes, decades of experiences to help you.

      We address questions about specific equipment and/or methods to accomplish a successful chase. It is hoped that our group will pass to the members the decades of hard-learned lessons that will make all "Better Trackers" in different situations.

      Currently the group has members from all over the world. Participants from Africa, Canada, British Columbia, UK, Finland, Sweden, and the USA.

      We are pleased to have in our membership professionals who are involved with tracking..
      Tyron "Ty" Cunningham - Certified Master Scout Tracker
      Troy Lettieri - Special Operations Tactical Tracking Institute (SOTTI)
      Kevin Reeve - OnPoint Tactical Tracking School
      Del Morris - Director ISPT/International Society of Professional Trackers
      Fernando Moreira - Fernando Moreira Professional Tracking Services
      Bob Matthews - Horizon Tracking in Arizona
      Kim Cabrera - Track and Sign/ISPT
      Bob Brady - Consultant/Law Enforcment/SAR (Sonoma County SAR and one of three people in the USA Certified in Sign Cutting by Joel Hardin) .. just to name a few.

      .. and we stand by to answer posted questions and hints for trackers on subjects as: Tactical and Combat Tracking, Sign Cutting, Aging of Sign, Gathering Evidence, Pursuit, Forensics, Climate and Weather Conditions, Night Maneuvers, Deception Tactics, Map Reading, GPS, Successful Lost and Invisible Track Drills, Tactical Books, Organizations that offer Tracking Classes, Articles of Successful Tracking Recoveries, Specialized Tracking Sticks, etc.

      You can access the group at URL:

      Ed