RE: [SACC-L] Resource Suggestions

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2001
      RE: [SACC-L] Resource Suggestions

      I am anthro. program coordinator at a community college in cleveland and director of a center that does historical archaeological research.  I have forwarded your questions to our research director who is most familiar with the answers and sources available. As V.P. for membership in SACC, I would like to find out how we can serve you and your interests better so let's start a dialogue, thanks.