RE: (SACC-L) FW: Forthcoming Books on the Ancient Maya

  • Barbara A. Mathieu
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 12:57 PM
      Please send to:
      Dr. B. Mathieu
      Dept. of Anthropology
      West Los Angeles College
      4800 Freshman Drive
      Culver City, CA 90230

      Thanks.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com at SMTPLINKPO
      Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 6:38 AM
      To: "SACC-L (E-mail)" <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com> at SMTPLINKPO
      Subject: [SACC-L] FW: Forthcoming Books on the Ancient Maya

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Hippocrene Books [mailto:hippocre@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 1:50 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: Forthcoming Books on the Ancient Maya

      To Whom It May Concern:

      I am writing on behalf of Hippocrene Books, a publishing house in New York
      City. This spring we will be publishing three books relating to the ancient
      Maya: How to Read Maya Hieroglyphs, Dictionary of Maya Hieroglyphs, and
      Tikal: An Illustrated History. We would like to send you a Spring 2001
      catalog, which describes these books in greater detail. If this offer
      interests you, or anyone in your department, please reply with a mailing
      address.

      All the Best,

      Paul Simpson
      Illustrated Histories Editor

      ***My apologies if you have already received notification of these
      publications*** << File: att1.htm >>
    • Leila Monaghan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 1:50 PM
        Hi Barbara,

        I just want to say hi and that I hope you are well. I remember teaching
        at WLA fondly! I'm in Philadelphia at Temple for a year and hope, like
        Lisa LeCount to transfer it into a real position.

        Hope you are well,

        best wishes, Leila Monaghan