FW: Forthcoming Books on the Ancient Maya II

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Hippocrene Books [mailto:hippocre@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 10:26 AM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: Forthcoming Books on the Ancient Maya II

      I just wanted to clear up a couple points of confusion from my previous posting (see message below).  1) If interested please reply to hippocre@....  2) Please reply with a good old-fashioned mailing address, not an e-mail address.   Thank You.

      To Whom It May Interest:
      I am writing on behalf of Hippocrene Books, a publishing house in New York City.  This spring we will be publishing three books relating to the ancient Maya: How to Read Maya Hieroglyphs, Dictionary of Maya Hieroglyphs, and Tikal: An Illustrated History.  We would like to send you a Spring 2001 catalog, which describes these books in greater detail.  If this offer interests you, please reply with a mailing address.

      All the Best,

      Paul Simpson
      Illustrated Histories Editor