AAA Meetings in December

  • Sullivan, Tim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2014
      SACC Members:
      For those of you planning to attend the AAA Meetings in Washington, DC this coming December, the full program is now available.
      SACC has been scheduled for the following :
      SACC Executive Board Meeting 11 am - 1 pm, Thursday, Dec. 4
      Five Field Updates 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm, Friday, Dec 5
      I Love It When.. 9 am -10:45 am , Friday, Dec 5
      SACC Business Meeting 6:30 pm - 8:15 pm, Saturday, Dec 6
      Also listed under the SACC slot on the Organization listings is a workshop, Active Learning for Anthropology: TEAM-Based Learning 101, Sarah Mahler, 11:15 am -2:15 pm, Saturday, December 6
      I know many are saving money and requests for our SACC Fest in Hawaii, but I hope we can see as many as possible at our sessions at AAA. Those in , or near the DC area, please share this information with adjuncts if possible.
      Tim
    • Sullivan, Tim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2014
        My error: I misread the schedule. The Five Fields is scheduled for Thursday, following our Exec Board Meeting. The times are the same: 2:30 - 4:15 pm.
        Sorry about that.
        Tim

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2014
          please change my email address, oh wise SACC leaders, to melewine2862@... so I may continue to feed on SACC Notes of wisdom.
[...]