2015 SACCFest

  • Chuck Ellenbaum
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2014
      What hotel will the Hawaii meeting be at?
      Thanks.
      Chuck Ellenbaum

      Sent from my iPhone
    • kent morris

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 29, 2014
          Marriott Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel--that is on the big island at Kona.

          More later--Mel

          Melvin Arthur Johnson, PhD
          AAG, NCGE, WGS, AAA, SACC Treasurer
          Assistant Professor
          Department of Geography and Geology
          University of Wisconsin--Manitowoc
          705 Viebahn
          Manitowoc, Wisconsin  54220
          (920) 683-4729
          melvin.johnson@... or majohns1@...

          To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 30, 2014
            Any idea what the dates are for this yet?

            Lynn Swartley O'Brien, PhD
            Instructor of Anthropology
            Montgomery County Community College
            Blue Bell, PA 19422

            melvin.johnson@...<mailto:melvin.johnson@...> or majohns1@...<mailto:majohns1@...>

            ________________________________
            To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
            From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 22:40:39 -0700

            On Jun 26, 2014, at 9:45 PM, Chuck Ellenbaum cellenbaum@...<mailto:cellenbaum@...> [SACC-L] wrote:

            What hotel will the Hawaii meeting be at?
            Thanks.
            Chuck Ellenbaum

            Sent from my iPhone

            Montgomery County Community College is proud to be designated as an Achieving the Dream Leader College for its commitment to student access and success.
          • Chuck Ellenbaum

              From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 22:40:39 -0700

              what difference does it make?

              On Jun 26, 2014, at 9:45 PM, Chuck Ellenbaum cellenbaum@...<mailto:cellenbaum@...> [SACC-L] wrote:

              What hotel will the Hawaii meeting be at?
              Thanks.
              Chuck Ellenbaum

              Sent from my iPhone

              Montgomery County Community College is proud to be designated as an Achieving the Dream Leader College for its commitment to student access and success.

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                 SACC-L-digest@yahoogroups.com
                 SACC-L-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            • Paskey, Amanda
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1, 2014

                Hi all-

                Thanks for sharing the dates and info for SACC Fest 2015. As Chuck and Mel stated, SACC Fest 2015 will be March 2-March 5, 2015 at the Courtyard  King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel in Kailua-Kona, on the big island of Hawaii. I’m working on a preliminary flyer right now, that I’ll see if Laura can post to the file section. More information will come regarding registration, agenda, speakers, etc.

                Mark your calendars! Looking forward to seeing everyone decked out in their Hawaiian shirts ;-)

                Amanda

                Amanda M. Wolcott Paskey

                Professor of Anthropology

                Department Chair of Social and Behavioral Sciences

                President-elect for Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges (SACC)

                Cosumnes River College

                8401 Center Parkway

                Sacramento, CA 95823

                (916)691-7409