New Program Chair

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2014
      Hi!

      I wanted to let everyone know that AnnMarie Beasley, Adjunct Professor at Cosumnes River College, has offered to finish my term as Program Chair.

      AnnMarie and I are going to work together to make the format for the Call for Papers streamline, consistent, and easier. We'll be sending out more information when we get that process completed. In the meantime, think about what you'd like to present at SACCfest 2015 - HAWAII!

      My sincere thanks to AnnMarie for taking this on. I know y'all will support her in this endeavor. Also, thanks to Jo Rainey Rodgers and Diane Levine who also offered to help with the program. Thanks, too, to Rebecca Stein who did this job for many years and helped me figure it out. A final thanks to SACCers who gave me so much to work with when putting together programs.

      I won't be able to make it to Hawaii. I sure wish I could. I have made a commitment to go to Morocco for two weeks with another academic group. If I were independently wealthy, I'd do it all!

      Cheers!
      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
      Anthropology & Sociology
      Greenville Technical College
      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042
      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729

      [GTC-Sig-Logo.jpg]

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear
      You've got to be taught from year to year
      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
      You've got to be carefully taught"
      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific

    • Laura Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2014
        It's a Cosumnes Takeover!!

        And that's okay by me. Welcome, Ann Marie!

        Laura

        Sent from my iPhone