2014 Election for SACC Officers - congratulations!

  • ANN BRAGDON
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2014
      Congratulations to our incoming officers!
      Thank you for your willingness to "step up" and "serve" SACC.

      Jessica Amato, President - for 3 year term; Shannon Mills, Vice President of Membership and Development  - 3 year term; and and Alison Diefenderfer Secretary - 2 year term.

      Best to you all!
      Ann Bragdon

      From Kim Baker:
      This is to let you know that the 2014 elections are now over, and the results have been certified by the AAA Secretary, Margaret Buckner.
      The results will be made public on the AAA website in August.

    • Laura Gonzalez

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 12, 2014
            I echo Ann's congratulations. And... if we can get that support letter in the works, then perhaps Ann can print, sign, and send a copy to the appropriate administrators for Jessica. What about some tweaks for sending off letter for Shannon and Alison? If anyone thinks this may be of help, I can work on those as well.
            Tim