Tee for You

  • Chuck Ellenbaum
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2014
      Colleagues:
      I have a question about the Tee for You. If I ordered before for the earlier design, is my order still valid? I notice the design has changed. Are there two shirts now or only this one. Please let me know. Thanks.
      Chuck Ellenbaum

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Laura Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2014
        Hi Chuck,

        These are two different tees. The first one that you ordered was from "Teespring." (I did too.) you should have gotten an email from them confirming that the shirts are being processed. The second shirt posted on facebook looks similar but is from a different company, "Tee For You."

        Laura

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 23, 2014, at 5:34 PM, "Chuck Ellenbaum cellenbaum@... [SACC-L]" <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Colleagues:
        I have a question about the Tee for You. If I ordered before for the earlier design, is my order still valid? I notice the design has changed. Are there two shirts now or only this one. Please let me know. Thanks.
        Chuck Ellenbaum

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Johnson, Melvin
        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2014

          Hi Chuck,

          There is only one design and it’s for the Burlington Meeting.  There is talk about another design for a t-shirt that would be a listing of the locations of all meetings, but that has not been ordered.

          Do you want the sweatshirt or the hoodie from the Burlington Meeting.  If so, email me at melvin.johnson@....

          Mel

          Message 4 of 4 , May 24, 2014

            Oops, did not see any earlier emails, sorry.  However, if anyone would like a sweatshirt or hoodies from the Burlington meeting, please e-mail me.  The cost is $32.50 for the sweat and $37.50 for the hoodie.

            Mel