sound of theory

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2014

      If you have ever dabbled with archaeologicla theory, you have to give this song - "The Sound of Theory"-  a listen.

      Sung to the music of "Sounds of Silence", and starts with "Hello Hodder my old friend...." Fanastic.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAPV46khCAk

      Bob

    • Sullivan, Tim
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2014
        This is such a wonderful break from grading final exams! I laughed out loud at some points. Thanks for sharing this Bob.
        Tim