SACCfest T-shirts

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13 7:55 AM
      One of our "newbies" (I'm so sorry I can't remember who), came up with an idea for t-shirts. She suggested we have t-shirts made with the SACC logo on the front and the back would have the list of where we've met. (BTW, Mel & Leatha, I love my sweat shirt although it has finally gotten too warm to wear it here in SC.)

      Someone remind me whose idea this was! I think it was at dinner at the Sherpa Kitchen.

      SACC ROCKS!!!

      1987 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
      1988 San Diego, California
      1989 El Paso, Texas
      1990 Merida, Mexico
      1991 Akron, Ohio
      1993 Washington, D.C.
      1995 San Antonio, Texas
      1996 Santa Monica, California
      1997 Toronto, Ontario
      1998 Santa Fe, New Mexico
      1999 Boston, Massachusetts
      2000 Seattle, Washington
      2001 Oaxaca, Mexico
      2002 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
      2003 Vancouver, British Columbia
      2004 Montréal, Québec
      2005 Savannah, Georgia
      2006 Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico
      2007 Monterey, California
      2008 Washington, D.C.
      2009 Tucson, Arizona
      2010 San Francisco, California
      2011 Omaha, Nebraska
      2012 San Diego, California
      2013 Austin, Texas

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
      Anthropology & Sociology
      Greenville Technical College
      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042
      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729

      [GTC-Sig-Logo.jpg]

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear
      You've got to be taught from year to year
      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
      You've got to be carefully taught"
      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific

    • Frank Lagana
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13 7:56 AM
        That was Lynn Obrien who had the idea
        Frank

        Sent from my iPhone

        Keep an open mind but don't let your brains fall out.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 13 8:02 AM

          Thanks, Frank!