SACC Program Chair needed

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2014
      Dear SACCers,

      As was announced at the Burlington meeting, I am not able to complete my term as Program Chair. Please e-mail me if you are interested in taking on this position. I will be happy to give advice while you prepare the Spring 2015 meetings program. Hopefully, if you choose to accept this mission, you will be officially elected for a full, three-year term.

      The biggest responsibility of the Program Chair is sending out the call for papers, accepting the abstracts, organizing said abstracts into sessions (working around the schedule coordinated by the President and guest speakers), and preparing the program for the Spring meeting. Another duty is approving the sessions proposed by SACC members for the AAA fall meetings.

      Please e-mail me to let me know if you are interested. (Dianne.chidester@...<mailto:Dianne.chidester@...>)

      Thanks!
      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
      Anthropology & Sociology
      Greenville Technical College
      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042
      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729

      [GTC-Sig-Logo.jpg]

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear
      You've got to be taught from year to year
      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
      You've got to be carefully taught"
      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific