Session Chairs

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 15, 2014

      Please let me know if you are willing to be a session chair at SACCfest.

      Thanks!

      --Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor

      Anthropology & Sociology

      Greenville Technical College

      P.O. Box 5616, MS 1042

      Greenville, SC  29607

    • Philip Stein
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 15, 2014
        Diane,

        I'm yours to command.

        Phil

        Please let me know if you are willing to be a session chair at SACCfest.

        Thanks!

        --Dianne

        Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
        Anthropology & Sociology
        Greenville Technical College
        P.O. Box 5616, MS 1042
        Greenville, SC  29607

        864-250-8729864-250-8729

      • Johnson, Melvin
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 15, 2014

          OOOHHHH AAAALLLLRRRIIIGGHHHHT!!!  If you insist—LOL , I would be happy to help if you need it.

            Please let me know if you are willing to be a session chair at SACCfest.

            Thanks!

            --Dianne

            Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
            Anthropology & Sociology
            Greenville Technical College
            P.O. Box 5616, MS 1042
            Greenville, SC  29607

            864-250-8729864-250-8729

            You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

          • Lynch, Brian M
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 15, 2014
              Haven't done it before... but am willing with guidance.

              Brian

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 16, 2014
                Thanks! It's really easy to do. You introduce the speakers and make sure they don't go over the time allotted.

                Thanks for volunteering!

                --Dianne

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 16, 2014
                  Well, part A is easy. Part B ... not so much!

                  A, You introduce the speakers and
                  B. make sure they don't go over the time allotted.

                  Anj

                  --

                  Andrew J Petto, PhD
                  Senior Lecturer

                  Could you be a teacher?

                • Dianne C
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 16, 2014
                    SACCers are usually pretty good about staying within their time!  -- Dianne

                    To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 16, 2014
                      OK!  A.... B.... Got it!    :)

                      SACCers are usually pretty good about staying within their time!  -- Dianne

                      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com