Let me know who is driving into Burlington..

  • ANN BRAGDON
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 14, 2014
      If you are traveling to SACC Fest by
      car, let me know asap.
      Thank you.
      Ann Bragdon
    • Lynch, Brian M
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 14, 2014

        Sent  a reply by your regular email.  Is there an interest in pooling?

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 14, 2014
          No, but you might put it out there... it might encourage colleagues who haven't registered yet but are within commuting distance..!!

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 14, 2014

            Am traveling from Rhode Island (you know, the Ocean State, the one that is often used to explain how big a wild fire is out west, or the size of an area hit by a plague or something like that)…

            http://thesizeofrhodeisland.blogspot.com/

            anyway… traveling from RI if anyone is interested in considering pooling.    Contact me off-list and I can let you know my travel plans etc.

            Brian

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 14, 2014
              I'm driving Ann.  Anything I should know?  I'm leaving this Friday and heading to New York first to visit relatives.  My cell phone is 703-864-7274.  Looking forward to seeing you and the gang.  Ann

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 14, 2014
                Just that I will have one parking pass for you..
                Will leave at the desk.

                My cell is 713 992 3244

                We fly on Friday to Burlington.. then drive to Woodstock and return to Burlington on Tuesday afternoon... let's connect there if possible.

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 14, 2014
                  Ann,
                  We will be driving (with 4 boxes of sweatshirts).
                  Mel & Leatha

                  To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 14, 2014
                    RE: [SACC-L] Let me know who is driving into Burlington..

                    I will be leaving from New Jersey on Wednesday but  I need to stop in southern VT to see my grandson on Wednesday night, leaving there very early on Thursday.  I hope to arrive in Burlington by 9am on Thursday.

                    Anthony Balzano, PhD
                    Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
                    Sussex County (NJ) Community College
                    1 College Hill Rd.
                    Newton, NJ 07860 (U.S.)

                    abalzano@...
                    fonddesblancs2010@...
                    SKYPE: anthonybalzano
                    SCCC Office: 973-300-2177
                    Cell: 973-271-7680

                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 15, 2014
                        Ann, Bill and I are driving from Boston. Does that help?
                        Linda Light