FW: Voices CFP

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001
      FW: Voices CFP

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Suzanne Baker [mailto:sbaker1@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 11:48 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: Voices CFP

      The Association for Feminist Anthropology Issues a Call for Submissions

      Please distribute and post!

      In light of the theme of the 2000 Meetings of the American Anthropological
      Association, Voices, the publication of the Association for Feminist
      Anthropology issues the following call for submissions for the 2001 issue.
      We would like to receive articles that explore the intersection of feminist
      anthropology and 'public anthropology'. In particular, we are interested in
      articles by students and new scholars discussing the practical / public
      application they hope that their feminist anthropological focus will have,
      as well as articles from more established scholars and practitioners
      exploring the contribution feminist anthropology has made to their public /
      practicing anthropology.

      All articles must be received by February 1, 2001 and NO LATER. Send any
      articles or questions to sbaker@... or to the following address:

      Dr. Suzanne Baker,
      Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology
      Creighton University
      4th Floor Administration Building
      Omaha, NE 68178.

      "...A world I dream where black or white,
      Whatever race you be,
      Will share the bounties of the earth
      And every one is free..."

                      - Langston Hughes