SACC Awards Reminder/Update

  • Beverly Bennett
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24 5:00 PM
      Don't forget about this opportunity to recognize great students or a great colleague in anthropology!  I'm attaching full information on each award.  (The material on the web will be updated soon.)  The new due date is February 8, so you still have time to sort through a few papers to find those gems, or to give good consideration to possibilities you may consider.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

      Our committee is looking forward to your nominations!

      Beverly Bennett,
      SACC Awards Chair

    • Sullivan, Tim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26 5:51 PM
        Beverly:
        I am just checking up on the student whose name I sent to you. He just sent me information about an article he helped to co-author for a prof at SMU. I submitted his name not for a paper, but for the Creativity/ Community Service Award. I can send more information if you want/need it.
        Thanks!
        Tim

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26 6:18 PM
          Hi, Tim,

          That wouldn't hurt if it's convenient.  Always glad to have plenty of information!

          Thanks,
[...]

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              SACC-L-digest@yahoogroups.com
              SACC-L-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • Dorothy Davis

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 27 9:56 AM
              Yes, thank you.  I thought I'd replied, and apologize that I apparently didn't.  I was glad to receive it!