SACC badges for Education events

  • Andrew Petto
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2013
      Here is the preliminary layout; we propose that SACC members who
      participate in the Back to School events or the SAE events at AAA wear
      these in addition to their AAA badges.

      We will also have a card to hand out to student and teachers that will
      list contacts in Chicago area CCs. This will have the same design on the
      obverse, but will list names, campuses, and contact info on the back.

      Any feedback on the design?

      Anj

      --

      Andrew J Petto, PhD
      Senior Lecturer

      Could you be a teacher?

    • Sydney Hart
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2013

        The design isn't showing up for me and I don't see an attachment.

        Thanks for all of your work on this project, Anj!

        Sydney Hart, Ph.D.

        Associate Professor, Anthropology and Sociology

        Wilbur Wright College

        4300 North Narragansett Avenue

        Chicago, Illinois 60634

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2013
          Oops; forgot the list strips attachments.

          GO here to see the badge:
          https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-62122212_1-t_vi9UnC0f

          Anj