RE: [SACC-L] SACCFest 2014 April 23 - 26 in Burlington Vermont

  • Anthony Balzano
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2013
      This is such a very interesting choice! I love it; We spend a lot of time in VT.

      It will be about a month after Vermont's maple season, and in the middle of their mud season but Burlington is not muddy. There are sites from the French & Indian Wars & the Revolutionary period. Burlington is the only big town in the state with close to half the state's population.

      An important fact about Burlington: They have been sending Bernie Sanders to Congress for decades.

      Anthony Balzano, PhD
      Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
      Sussex County (NJ) Community College
      1 College Hill Rd.