Re: [SACC-L] SACCFest 2014 April 23 - 26 in Burlington Vermont

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21 9:32 PM
      great, closer for me to go...however, could someone explain what happened to Mexico City?

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22 4:41 AM
        This is such a very interesting choice! I love it; We spend a lot of time in VT.

        It will be about a month after Vermont's maple season, and in the middle of their mud season but Burlington is not muddy. There are sites from the French & Indian Wars & the Revolutionary period. Burlington is the only big town in the state with close to half the state's population.

        An important fact about Burlington: They have been sending Bernie Sanders to Congress for decades.

        Anthony Balzano, PhD
        Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
        Sussex County (NJ) Community College
        1 College Hill Rd.