SACCFest 2014 April 23 - 26 in Burlington Vermont

  • Ann Bragdon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
      Save the Date! Get the Word Out!

      SACC 2014 Annual Meeting will be in Burlington, Vermont April 23 - 26.

      Stay tuned for registration, hotel, and program information!

      http://www.aaanet.org/sections/sacc/

      http://www.vermont.org/visitors

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2013
          This is such a very interesting choice! I love it; We spend a lot of time in VT.

          It will be about a month after Vermont's maple season, and in the middle of their mud season but Burlington is not muddy. There are sites from the French & Indian Wars & the Revolutionary period. Burlington is the only big town in the state with close to half the state's population.

          An important fact about Burlington: They have been sending Bernie Sanders to Congress for decades.

          Anthony Balzano, PhD
          Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
          Sussex County (NJ) Community College
          1 College Hill Rd.