Re: [SACC-L] Daily Life in Arthurian Britain

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2013
      Congratulations, Deborah! That's an impressive work. High school students who use it should feel privileged. Would you like an ad of it in the next issue of SACC Notes (that I'm working on now)? No charge, of course.
      Lloyd

      On Aug 18, 2013, at 10:26 AM, Deborah Shepherd wrote:

      > Hi, SACC'ers,
      >
      > Just a self-indulgent announcement. My long-awaited (at least by me) high
      > school reference book on the archaeology and little history of the
      > post-Roman British centuries is now available. Check it out here:
      >
      > http://www.abc-clio.com/product.aspx?isbn=9780313332951
      >
      > Thanks to all who listened to me talk about this earlier,
      >
      > Deborah Shepherd

    • Anthropmor
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2013
        Congrats!
        Mike Pavlik

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 18, 2013
          An ad would be wonderful, Lloyd. Thank you. Will you use the content from
          the Publisher's Catalog?

          Deborah

          Congratulations, Deborah! That's an impressive work. High school students
          who use it should feel privileged. Would you like an ad of it in the next
          issue of SACC Notes (that I'm working on now)? No charge, of course.
          Lloyd

          On Aug 18, 2013, at 10:26 AM, Deborah Shepherd wrote:

          > Hi, SACC'ers,
          >
          > Just a self-indulgent announcement. My long-awaited (at least by me)
          > high school reference book on the archaeology and little history of
          > the post-Roman British centuries is now available. Check it out here:
          >
          > http://www.abc-clio.com/product.aspx?isbn=9780313332951
          >
          > Thanks to all who listened to me talk about this earlier,
          >
          > Deborah Shepherd

        • Sullivan, Tim
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013
            Wonderful news, Deb!