Greeetings all and dates for SACC-fest 2014?

  • Jessica Amato
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      Hi all! I am a bit of a lurker (aren't all anthros?) but I am chiming in to
      see if there has been any movement on the dates/location for 2014. I only
      ask because I have to write a grant to be able to go, especially if it's
      going to be in DF. Will the dates generally be the same as in Austin?

      Thanks! Jessica

      --
      Jessica V. Amato, Ph.D.
      jvamato@...