Re: [SACC-L] Sussex County (NJ) Community College 2013 Archaeology Field School

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2013
      I thought it was pretty cool, myself. Nice video! Bob is so right...media does love archaeology!
      Tim
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...
      >>> Anthony Balzano 07/26/13 10:38 AM >>>
      SACC-ers,

      This video is not as cool as Capilano's archaeology video but it is a start for us:

      http://www.njherald.com/category/182574/video?clipId=9072320&autostart=true

      Regards,

      Anthony Balzano, PhD
      Professor of Anthropology & Sociology