field school video

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
      If you have 12 minutes to spend and want to take a look at a video one of my field school students did about the 2013 archaeology field school I direct, have a look http://vimeo.com/70901194 If the link asks for a password, use 'muckle'. The video is short on objectives, results, and talking heads explaining things but gives a good feel of doing historic archaeology in a forested environment. It focuses primarily on work at an early 20th century Japanese logging camp but also includes some lab work.