AAA Session Times

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
      I have asked about changing the Sunday morning session time. As I expected, all of the time slots are confirmed and set.

      --Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
      Anthropology & Sociology
      Greenville Technical College
      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042
      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729

      [GTC-Sig-Logo.jpg]

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear
      You've got to be taught from year to year
      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
      You've got to be carefully taught"
      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific