Re: [SACC-L] AAA Panel Schedule

  • Andrew Petto
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2013
      We once has a session scheduled for Saturday night at 9 PM on April 1 at
      the Am Psych'l Assn.
      Thought they were joking ... until we realized that psychologists have
      no sense of huor.

      Anj

      On 2013-07-23 15:53, Mark Lewine wrote:

      > Sunday schedule for Teaching Tips?! Not good...any chance of changing?

      Andrew J Petto, PhD
      Senior Lecturer
      Department of Biological Sciences
      University of Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
      PO Box 413
      Milwaukee WI 53201-0413
      CapTel Line: 1-877-243-2823
      Telephone: 414-229-6784
      FAX: 414-229-3926

      Could you be a teacher?

    • Laura Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24, 2013
        No, I wish� They are very clear that no changes are allowed. I'll be there, though! :)

        L.