Re: [SACC-L] New Granson

  • Ann Bragdon
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 3, 2013
      And I as well!
      Wonderful!
      Ann

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 4, 2013
        Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!

        I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.

        Lloyd

        On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:

        > I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
        > Chuck Ellenbaum
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone

      • Ninivaggi, Cynthia
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 5, 2013
          Congratulations, Lloyd!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 4, 2013, at 10:56 PM, "Lloyd Miller" <lloyd.miller@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!
          >
          > I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.
          >
          > Lloyd
          >

          > On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:
          >
          >> I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
          >> Chuck Ellenbaum
          >>
          >> Sent from my iPhone

        • Suzanne Baldon
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 5, 2013
            Congratulations, Lloyd! A precious new baby!
            Suz :)

            Suzanne Baldon
            Assistant Professor
            254-299-6505

            Criminal Justice Department, ESEC 216
            McLennan Community College
            1400 College
            Waco, TX 76708

            "We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others." --Blaise Pascal

            > Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!
            >
            > I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.
            >
            > Lloyd
            >

            > On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:
            >
            >> I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
            >> Chuck Ellenbaum
            >>
            >> Sent from my iPhone

          • Suzanne Baldon

              Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!

              I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.

              Lloyd

              On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:

              > I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
              > Chuck Ellenbaum
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone

            • Andrew Petto
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 5, 2013
                Congrats from here as well. It is a great experience.

                Anj
                On 2013-07-05 10:35, Suzanne Baldon wrote:

                > Congratulations, Chuck! Exciting to have a sweet new baby!
                > Suz :)
                >
                > Suzanne Baldon
                > Assistant Professor
                > 254-299-6505
                >
                > Criminal Justice Department, ESEC 216
                > McLennan Community College
                > 1400 College
                > Waco, TX 76708
                >
                > "We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found
                > ourselves than by those which have occurred to others." --Blaise Pascal

                Andrew J Petto, PhD
                Senior Lecturer
                Department of Biological Sciences
                University of Wisconsin -- Milwaukee