Re: New Granson

  • Diane Levine
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 3, 2013
      Congratulations! Best wishes to the whole family.

      --
      Diane

    • Tim Sullivan
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 3, 2013
        I will add my own congratulations to the others.
        Tim
        Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
        Professor of Anthropology
        Richland College
        12800 Abrams Rd.
        Dallas, TX 75243

        972-238-6959
        tsullivan@...
        >>> Chuck Ellenbaum 07/02/13 9:32 PM >>>
        Thanks.
        Chuck

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 2, 2013, at 9:27 PM, Anthropmor wrote:

        > Congrats!
        > Mike Pavlik

      • Ann Bragdon
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 3, 2013
          And I as well!
          Wonderful!
          Ann
          On Jul 3, 2013, at 11:20 AM, Tim Sullivan wrote:

          > I will add my own congratulations to the others.
          > Tim
          > Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
          > Professor of Anthropology
          > Richland College
          > 12800 Abrams Rd.
          > Dallas, TX 75243
          >
          > 972-238-6959
          > tsullivan@...
          > Thanks.
          > Chuck
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Jul 2, 2013, at 9:27 PM, Anthropmor wrote:
          >

          > > Congrats!
          > > Mike Pavlik

        • Ann Bragdon
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 3, 2013

            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 4, 2013
              Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!

              I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.

              Lloyd

              On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:

              > I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
              > Chuck Ellenbaum
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone

            • Ninivaggi, Cynthia
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 5, 2013
                Congratulations, Lloyd!

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jul 4, 2013, at 10:56 PM, "Lloyd Miller" <lloyd.miller@...> wrote:

                > Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!
                >
                > I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.
                >
                > Lloyd
                >

                > On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:
                >
                >> I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
                >> Chuck Ellenbaum
                >>
                >> Sent from my iPhone

              • Suzanne Baldon
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 5, 2013
                  Congratulations, Lloyd! A precious new baby!
                  Suz :)

                  Suzanne Baldon
                  Assistant Professor
                  254-299-6505

                  Criminal Justice Department, ESEC 216
                  McLennan Community College
                  1400 College
                  Waco, TX 76708

                  "We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others." --Blaise Pascal

                  > Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!
                  >
                  > I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.
                  >
                  > Lloyd
                  >

                  > On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:
                  >
                  >> I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
                  >> Chuck Ellenbaum
                  >>
                  >> Sent from my iPhone

                • Suzanne Baldon

                    Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!

                    I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.

                    Lloyd

                    On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:

                    > I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
                    > Chuck Ellenbaum
                    >
                    > Sent from my iPhone

                  • Andrew Petto
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jul 5, 2013
                      Congrats from here as well. It is a great experience.

                      Anj
                      On 2013-07-05 10:35, Suzanne Baldon wrote:

                      > Congratulations, Chuck! Exciting to have a sweet new baby!
                      > Suz :)
                      >
                      > Suzanne Baldon
                      > Assistant Professor
                      > 254-299-6505
                      >
                      > Criminal Justice Department, ESEC 216
                      > McLennan Community College
                      > 1400 College
                      > Waco, TX 76708
                      >
                      > "We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found
                      > ourselves than by those which have occurred to others." --Blaise Pascal

                      Andrew J Petto, PhD
                      Senior Lecturer
                      Department of Biological Sciences
                      University of Wisconsin -- Milwaukee