Re: [SACC-L] New Granson

  • Chuck Ellenbaum
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 2, 2013
      Thanks.
      Chuck

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 2, 2013, at 9:27 PM, Anthropmor <anthropmor@...> wrote:

      > Congrats!
      > Mike Pavlik

    • Diane Levine
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 3, 2013
        Congratulations! Best wishes to the whole family.

        --
        Diane

      • Tim Sullivan
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 3, 2013
          I will add my own congratulations to the others.
          Tim
          Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
          Professor of Anthropology
          Richland College
          12800 Abrams Rd.
          Dallas, TX 75243

          972-238-6959
          tsullivan@...
          >>> Chuck Ellenbaum 07/02/13 9:32 PM >>>
          Thanks.
          Chuck

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 2, 2013, at 9:27 PM, Anthropmor wrote:

          > Congrats!
          > Mike Pavlik

        • Ann Bragdon
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 3, 2013
            And I as well!
            Wonderful!
            Ann
            On Jul 3, 2013, at 11:20 AM, Tim Sullivan wrote:

            > I will add my own congratulations to the others.
            > Tim
            > Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
            > Professor of Anthropology
            > Richland College
            > 12800 Abrams Rd.
            > Dallas, TX 75243
            >
            > 972-238-6959
            > tsullivan@...
            > Thanks.
            > Chuck
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Jul 2, 2013, at 9:27 PM, Anthropmor wrote:
            >

            > > Congrats!
            > > Mike Pavlik

          • Ann Bragdon
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 3, 2013

              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 4, 2013
                Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!

                I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.

                Lloyd

                On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:

                > I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
                > Chuck Ellenbaum
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone

              • Ninivaggi, Cynthia
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 5, 2013
                  Congratulations, Lloyd!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jul 4, 2013, at 10:56 PM, "Lloyd Miller" <lloyd.miller@...> wrote:

                  > Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!
                  >
                  > I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.
                  >
                  > Lloyd
                  >

                  > On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:
                  >
                  >> I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
                  >> Chuck Ellenbaum
                  >>
                  >> Sent from my iPhone

                • Suzanne Baldon
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jul 5, 2013
                    Congratulations, Lloyd! A precious new baby!
                    Suz :)

                    Suzanne Baldon
                    Assistant Professor
                    254-299-6505

                    Criminal Justice Department, ESEC 216
                    McLennan Community College
                    1400 College
                    Waco, TX 76708

                    "We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others." --Blaise Pascal

                    > Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!
                    >
                    > I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.
                    >
                    > Lloyd
                    >

                    > On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:
                    >
                    >> I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
                    >> Chuck Ellenbaum
                    >>
                    >> Sent from my iPhone

                  • Suzanne Baldon

                      Congratulations, Chuck. That's wonderful!

                      I too would like to announce happily the birth of my granddaughter, Beatrice Beverly Kaye Drinnin, July 28, to Bev's son, Joel, and his wife, Amanda. I now have five grandchildren.

                      Lloyd

                      On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:

                      > I have gloriously happy to announce the birth this morning of Alexander Charles Ellenbaum-8# 15 oz & 20". Mom, baby, & Dad doing well.
                      > Chuck Ellenbaum
                      >
                      > Sent from my iPhone

                    • Andrew Petto
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jul 5, 2013
                        Congrats from here as well. It is a great experience.

                        Anj
                        On 2013-07-05 10:35, Suzanne Baldon wrote:

                        > Congratulations, Chuck! Exciting to have a sweet new baby!
                        > Suz :)
                        >
                        > Suzanne Baldon
                        > Assistant Professor
                        > 254-299-6505
                        >
                        > Criminal Justice Department, ESEC 216
                        > McLennan Community College
                        > 1400 College
                        > Waco, TX 76708
                        >
                        > "We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found
                        > ourselves than by those which have occurred to others." --Blaise Pascal

                        Andrew J Petto, PhD
                        Senior Lecturer
                        Department of Biological Sciences
                        University of Wisconsin -- Milwaukee