Re: [SACC-L] Mexico meetings

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
      So well put Dianne. I agree. Both are great options (and Savannah was wonderful!)

      Mary K. Gilliland
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 21, 2013, at 6:02 AM, "dianne.chidester@...<mailto:dianne.chidester@...>" <dianne.chidester@...<mailto:dianne.chidester@...>> wrote:

      Ann,

      Thanks for asking for SACCers' thoughts on this. In my opinion, the meeting is in your capable hands. I remember when I started talking about the Savannah meetings, there were a number of people who discouraged me with "too difficult to get to," "too far," "too expensive," "too 'Southern'," "too hot," "nothing there," etc. You really have to go with your "gut."

      If anyone is interested, here is the State Department's link to Mexico: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_970.html

      I've read through it and Mexico City sounds like it has the same problems as Atlanta and just about any other big city in the States.

      I'd love to go to Mexico City and wouldn't hesitate. That being said, I know nothing about Vermont and would enjoy learning about it.

      Cheers!

      Dianne

    • Frank Lagana
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
        Mexico City sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm looking forward to it.

        Frank

        Sent from my iPhone

        Keep an open mind but don't let your brains fall out.