Re: [SACC-L] Career Advice: Thank You!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      When you proceed with your application, make sure that you ask for any and all grants, fellowships, work-study programs available for you within the institution and with organizations that connect to any demographic that you might fit into...it is amazing what exists but is not well publicized in local, state and federal sites.