Career Advice: Thank You!

  • Nikki Ives
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      Thanks so much for all of your responses!  It sounds like it would probably help if I got the certificate. It looks like the next cohort begins May 2014 so, I have some time to make a final decision and apply.  I now need to decide if I'm willing to pay for this program (well, take out a student loan for this program).

      I really, really appreciate the input.  Thank you all so much!!

      Nikki

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
        When you proceed with your application, make sure that you ask for any and all grants, fellowships, work-study programs available for you within the institution and with organizations that connect to any demographic that you might fit into...it is amazing what exists but is not well publicized in local, state and federal sites.