AN column on collaboration

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013
      There was a very powerful presentation on collaborations between archaeologists and Indigenous Peoples of North America -at the recent annual meetings of the Canadian Archaeological Association. Not everybody, not even all archaeologists think it is all good. I write about it in my most recent column for 'Anthropology News'

      http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2013/05/30/reflecting-on-collaborative-archaeology-with-indigenous-peoples/