Re: [SACC-L] FW: WOSU AM debate

  • James Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
      Hi Jeff, I am local too. I am a former student at that department and I left before you came on and teach down the road at CSCC.

      Fred Anderle (the moderator) is usually pretty good, but he gets very spiritual and fuzzy sometimes.

      If you are not a member, you may want to contact CORI (Central Ohioians for Rational Inquiry, a local skeptics group) and the two Humanist Association chapters in Columbus (www.hcco.org and one run through the UU Church on Weisenheimer. For moral support there is Frank Zindler, a great debater, big local figure, and big man in American Atheists. He is also the tallest atheist I know. ;-) He used to run a TV show on community access cable channel here.

      James Stewart
      jstewart@...

      550 E. Spring St.
      Columbus State Community College