Garbology at Richland College

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      After reading Bob Muckle's column on Trash Audits last year, I decided to contact our college facilities department and set up something similar. I was set to go with a project for the Intro to Archeology class for this spring, but ended up shifting our classes, so I passed it off to one of our adjunct profs, Dr. Lesley Daspit. She has done a terrific job, running a pilot project this spring, and connecting with our college participation in Recyclemania, a national program, encouraging recycling programs at colleges and universities. I wanted to share this blog that chronicles the project: http://richgarbage.tumblr.com/

      Enjoy!
      Tim

      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology